To be associated with an organization, that provides career development opportunities so that I may contribute in its progress through the best of my knowledge and skills.Key skills :-
Dedicated, Self motivated and hard working
Excellent team management
Committed team player with flexible approach
Good communication and interpersonal skillsEducational qualification :-
Class Course/subject Board/university Marks obtained Year of passing
B.Tech Annamalai University 7.05 GPA 2012
Xii Phy, chem., math, eng, hindi C.B.S.E 63 % 2005
X Science, s.s.t, math, English, hindi C.B.S.E 75 % 2003Professional qualification :-
B.TECH in Mechanical engineering from Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil NaduProjects Undertaken :-Project Title :-“Performance Test on V-Grooved Solar Air Collector”Extra co-curricular activities :-
An Active member of all the departmental activities and events organized in the college.
Active participation in Inter College Sports Meet.Technical Proficiency :-MS Office & Basis Internet usage.Work Experience :-
4 months worked as QC QA Enggnier at RINDER AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING P.V.T in Pune
Responsibilities of QA/QC Engineer :
1. Sponsored links :
Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the Company's Quality Policy.
2. Coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc with the Project Team and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
3. Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made pas the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
4. Liaise with the Client's representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related project activities.
5. Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
6. Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
7. Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits.Hobbies and Interests :-
Listening to Music.
Travelling & visiting new places.
Playing Cricket.Languages Known :-
English & HindiDeclaration :-
I hereby confirm that all the above mentioned information is correct to my knowledge.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.