Career Objective :
Seeking a position in the industry that offers growth, utilizes my skills and abilities and gives me an opportunity of being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.Strengths & Efficiency :
Innovative thinking and positive approach to solve problems.
Flexible, adaptable, a good listener and a quick learner.
Willingness to learn, confident to shoulder new responsibilities, Positive attitude.
Possess presentable personality. Hobbies & other areas of interest
Playing cricketEducational information :Academic :
Diploma in Production Management from AP productive council, Hyderabad in July’94
Graduation In Commerce from Nagarjuna University Guntur, in March 1992.
Computer knowledge in M.S.OFFICE (WORD, EXCELL) and Production sap.Career Summary :
Presently working with S.P. EDIBLE PRODUCTS PVT. LTD’ GUNTUR (I.T.C. Aashirvaad Spices Mfg Unit) as a ‘Production Manager; From March 2013 to till date. S.P Edible Products PVT .LTD having manufacturing of Aashirvaad (I.T.C) spices and Masala powders. Reporting to -M.D
(2)Previous working with V.V.D GROUP IN M/S HOLISTA TRANZ WORLD Ltd., as “Executive- operations” from 2010(April) to Jan 2012’. Holista Tranz World ltd having manufacturing of AROGYA spice powders like Chilly, Turmeric, Coriander and Cumin, Coconut ,and Coconut products Blended Spices- and other food ingredients. reporting to GM. Operation.(3)Previous Company : SP Edible Products (P) Ltd., Guntur (I.T.C Aashirvaad Spices MFG Unit)Work Experience :-
September 2006 to April 2010 (3.8 years)- Executive-productionFocus Areas :- Spices ,Masala Powders and Organic Spices. Reporting to :- M.D.(4)Previous Company : Ushodaya Enterprises Limited, PRIYA FOODS DIVISIONWork Experience :- March -1996 to Sep 2006 (10.5 years)(Sr.Assistant-production)Focus Areas :- Production of Pickles, Spices, Blended Spices, Masala Pastes, Culinary paste, Instant Mixes, Fruit Pulps and Ready to Eat Foods. Reporting to A.G.M Operation.Responsibulities :
Handling of operations(production,stores,purchase) and manpower to achieve the monthly targets as for laid down quality and hygiene practices.
Planning and execution of preventive maintenance and breakdowns.
Implementing HACCP and GMP system in shop floor operations .
Active participation to get like above functions in Raw material ,Man power Planning and Semi finishing, pre-crushing, Roasting, grinding, finishing , Blending, Packing, Labeling and Dispatch areas
Over all responsibility of products planning like Pickles, Spices, Masala powders, Masala &Culinary Pastes, Instant Mixes from Raw material to Finished goods, Dispatches, from Supervisor to In charge level.
Improving the production capacities with respect to production flows.
Training all new workmen regarding Safety, HACCP ,GMP.GLP,GHP.
Active participation to get organic certification and periodic audit to get permission to produce organic spice powders.
Conducting HACCP,GMP and 5’S audits periodically.
Implementing 5’S audit systems throughout the plant.
Study of work flow and modifying the existing systems for maximum manpower utilization
Day to day follow up of Pest control and Fumigation activities
Implementation of quality and hygiene parameters in processing and related areas.
Active participation in SOP documents evaluation and Validation of existing SOP”S.
Inspections of all inventory of incoming and out going materials.
Indenting the material when stock is received for production
Making material receipt note for the incoming bill of the material.
Monthly stock statement cross verification between system and physical stock in store and production department areas.
Indenting the material when the stock requirement for production.
Implementing of housekeeping through 5s audit system with with quality and hygienic practice in related areas.
Planning of procurement inventory and non inventory material.
Preparation and processing of requigetion and purchasing orders.
Preparation for request for quotation
Coordinating with vendors follow up schedule and dead lines and delivery dates.
Cost reduction through development of alternative suppliers and delivery dates.
Implementation of vendor development/ sourcing and vendor evaluation & up graduation and developing new suppliers and evaluating existing system.Achivements :-
(1) Production capacity increased in spices and masala powders from 1000kgs to 1500 kgs per shift in KAPS ENG line.
(2) Implementation P.Q.R.S system in all pouch packing sections with controlled packing material wastage and leakages 2%to 1.5% in packing sections.
(3) Complete achieving our production targets spices and masala products with out quality compliance.
(4) Weekly review meeting, production planning schedule. Sponsored links :
Coordinate with colleagues for successful achievement our production targets with quality and hygiene.
(5) Raw material processing loss decreasing from 10%to 9% in spice powders grinding and packing sections.
(6) Organic certification (I.T.C. first organic certified plant).
(7) Helping of I.T.C. product development activity with respect to Blended spices.
(8) Spice production capacity increased from 400 tones to 450 tones through technical modification activities IN M.R Eng line.
(9) Implement ting pest control activates in and out side of the plant. Implementing customer complaint handling and traceability.Personal Profile :Martial status : marriedNationality : IndianLanguages known : Telugu, EnglishDeclaration :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.