I am writing to express my interest in the vacant position in store/ material department that is currently vacant in your esteemed organization. My qualifications include 07 years of relevant working experience in the field of store management.
Owing to hands-on experience in all store function area i.e., inventory control/planning, material/ stock management, store operations & administration, team management, MIS & documentation, database implementation, logistics & transportation at site, purchasing & procurement, negotiations etc. Well-versed with ERP software tools i.e. FTK, IPMS, Oracle ERP Tally, DMS; also familiar with SAP MM module, through knowledge of the process and procedure.
I am at present associated with Mitsubishi Hitachi power systems India private limited-Bangalore as a Material controller at their ongoing project IFFCO- Phulpur GTG-HRSG, unit -1 project based at Allahabad - UP
As regards my qualifications & relevant experience, I have attached the curriculum vitae for your ready reference.
I would like an opportunity for further discuss about my qualifications & work experience in detail. I can be reached at +91-85212-24301 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
MH-07, IFFCO-Township, PO: Ghiyanagar
Phulpur, Allahabad – 212402 (UP)
Skype ID: live:princechaturvedi_3
Mob No: +91-80049-13820 / 85212-24301
r A Dynamic professional, having around 07 years of relevant experience in construction (EPC & MEP) sector in the field of the store (Inventory/ materials) management.
r Presently associated with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (I) P. Ltd. as a ‘Material Controller.’
r Handling seamless inventory flow at the project site store including receipts, warehousing/storage, inspections, issuance and prepare periodic MIS for reporting purposes.
r Ability to keep up store operation independently in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with effectively in the multiple situations simultaneously.
r To work in a globally recognized organization with a challenging job, which will satisfy my urge for continuous learning & improvement to achieve excellence and be innovative.
Name Of Employer
Customer / Clients
Projects / Location
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power System (I) Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
Indian Farmer Fertilizer Co. Ltd (Allahabad)
Mar 2016 ~ present
IFFCO GTG-HRSG Unit-1, Phulpur - Allahabad
GRIMTECH Projects (I) Pvt. Ltd, Surat (Gujarat)
Fressinet Menard (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Jan 2013~ Oct 2015
Supreme court project, New Delhi
Thermax Instrumentation Ltd, Pune (MH.) (Site appointee)
Grasim Industries Ltd, Gujarat
Aug 2011~ Dec 2012
3X32 MW CPP, Bharuch-Guj.
JMC Projects (India) Ltd, New Delhi (Site appointee)
SMEC (I) Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi
Jun 2009~ Jul 2011
AIIMS Hospital Complex, Rishikesh - UK
MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEM (I) Pvt. Ltd., IFFCO Project-Allahabad
Since 1870, Mitsubishi is a leading supplier of equipment, Service, and expertise for Power, Electric, Shipping, Automobile Industries. Mitsubishi is head quartered in Japan, Denmark and having branches more than 50 countries. Having more than 54,000 employees and local presence in over 50 countries. Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., a joint venture company formed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Hitachi in 2007, integrating thermal power generation systems and other related businesses, established.
I am working as a Material controller for Indian farmers fertilizer cooperative limited (IFFCO), Phulpur at their ongoing project – IFFCO-Phulpur, GTG-HRSG UNIT – 01 Project, Allahabad, UP -India
r Store Operation/ Management:
- Over-all responsibility for all day to day activity of the store including stock receipt, stock issue, record maintenance in consultation with project in charge.
- Receipt of incoming materials as per the approved process and timely accounting of the same in ERP.
- Maintaining overall housekeeping of the stores area in 5S way to ensure quick retrieval of materials.
- Ensure adequate arrangements for storage, material handling, shifting etc.
- Coordinate and handle the store team for implementation of store/ material management procedure as per ISO.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to self and colleagues.
r Inventory Planning/ Control:
- Inventory management through reconciliation of all material up keeping according to lead time, average consumption and stock rotation, stock excess report & stock in transit.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconcile with ERP (company database) on regular intervals
- Ensure inventory levels are accurate and always within the agreed maximum and minimum volumes
- Maintain & update inventory database on the regular basis and make sure the accuracy of it at all times.
- Ensure & claims any transit discrepancies of material received & claim for the same.
- Liaise with HO about issues on the ability/ inability to move or store stock.
r Material/ Stock management:
- Ensure implementation, establishment & monitoring of overall material storage.
- Stacking and preservation of materials as per the laid down guidelines and manufacturers instruction manual.
- Stock management with the proper identification tag, bin cards, individual place i.e. Sponsored links :
spare, non-spare & all the others goods.
- FIFO, LIFO systems to be follows rigorously for critical items i.e. cement, lube oils & chemicals, paints, electrodes or any other items having specified shelf life.
- Provide information to appropriate authority about any shortfall of incoming material as well as the quality of material.
- Coordinate with all department managers to ensure accountability for all materials.
r Purchasing & Procurement:
- Obtain requirement of project materials from the technical and other departments.
- Finalize the site purchases in consultation with the project in charge. Vendor development for the site purchases.
- Prepare Indent/ requisition. Negotiation with vendors before purchasing of the project material.
- Communication with suppliers with discrepancy details for getting correct replacements or resolution of the same.
- Maintain & keep all records i.e. all MTC, TPI, purchase orders, material transfer notes purchases, shipments related matters in an easily accessible location & organized manner for the audits purpose.
- Co-ordinate with purchase department & suppliers for receipt of material, escalate as necessary and prepare regular reports.
r MIS/ Documentation:
- Prepare SOP & MIS report for feedback to the Top management.
- Maintain all store documents & ledgers i.e. material receipt, consumption, closing stock, periodically reports etc., cross checking & updated through system as per ISO/QMS standards.
- Prepare the comparative/ theoretical statement, like PO vs. receipt, receipt vs. issued, issued vs. consumption.
- Periodic analysis of all stores related ledgers i.e. raw material / shuttering / steel, cement & HSD / RMC / spare parts / bulks materials / fixed assets / waybill tracking / consumable / construction accessories as required.
- Keep records on the computer as well as manually according to the inventory rules and the company policies.
- Prepare & keeps records/ reports for quality assurance, internal technical reviews, client reviews & ISO standard audit.
- Done all types of paperwork regarding form 38, road permits i.e. 402/403 etc.
r Quality Adherence:
- Inspect all the received materials for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications as per PO.
- Arrangement for examining all materials received at the site with respect to quantity, quality and condition for evidencing before bill passing and GRN preparation.
- Liaise with QA/QC Manager in formulating procedures and work-flows in line with the project requirement.
r Logistics/ Transportation:
- Follow up & taking care of transportation to arrange the vehicles for the site-to-site material transfer.
- Create & maintain contact and relationship with vendors & customers to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Maintain and keep record/ reports of all files, transportation documents & excise docs in an organized manner.
- Perform verification and reconciliation of received materials, physical stocks, site equipment, physically & computerized on a periodical basis and report the same to the concern.
- Physical verification once in a week randomly i.e. all stored items, specifically bulk, aggregates, steel, shuttering along with the site engineers, planning engineer or quality engineer.
- Liaising between customers / clients/ sub-contractors/ vendors/ suppliers and the company for reconciliation & records.
r IT Skills (ERP / Database Management):
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, company databases & the internet applications.
- Develop, implement and maintaining the policies & rules of the material control systems.
- Proficient user of the ERP software i.e. FTK, IPMS, EIP, Tally, DMS; also familiar with SAP-MM module.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry into ERP software.
- Prepare GRN / MRN in ERP; generate report as required.
- Exposure to working with any standard ERP tool.
r Briefing all activities of the site administration department, handle the site accounts, petty cash, reconciliation & control expenses within budget. Having strong knowledge of purchase work at the site level.
r Develop & maintain the public relationship with clients, customers, staff, vendors & the community.
r Strategic thinking, willing to accept the change management & positive attitude.
Education & Certifications
r Academic credentials:
- Pursuing Postgraduate Diploma in material management from ‘AIIMS’ Chennai.
- MBA-Finance (Distance Course 2012-14) from ‘SIET’ (Shobhit university) Meerut, UP.
- Bachelor of Art’s – sociology honors (2012) from ‘Magadh University’, Bodh-Gaya, Bihar.
r Other qualification:
- Diploma in computer application (2007) from ‘Sterlite foundation’ with 82% marks.
Mr. Dharamendra Kumar – DGM Projects (Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (I) P. Ltd.) | C: +91-99020-56178
Passport No.: K4593739 | Place of Issue: Patna – India (valid until 20th may 2022)
Current work place: Allahabad – India. | Notice period: 15 – 30 days
Date of Birth: 1 Dec 1991 | marital status: Single
Linguistic fluency: English & Hindi.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.