DIPAK SONTAKKE :
dpksontakke AT gmail.com 9096910848CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work in a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to develop myself as a professional and permit scope for advancement.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :Company : BAJAJ AUTO LTD. WALUJ PLANT, AURANGABAD.Profile : The Company is leading to manufacturer of two wheeler and three wheeler like CT100, Platina, Discover, Pulsar and Bajaj Auto etc.Designation : Diploma Trainee Engineer(DTE)Department : Two wheeler Engine AssemblyDuration : Sept 2009 to Sept 2010 (1Yr)Role and Responsibilities :
Well aware of SAP system
Responsibility of incoming material inspection, in process inspection & final inspection.
To co-ordinate the meeting with vendors regarding quality problems
work on sample testing of oil pumps and cylinder block
Investigating the problems at engine rework stage in order to reduce the rejection level.
Involvement' in activities likes 5-S, KAIZEN, POKAYOKE.
Prepared and maintained quality tools such as in process quality records, rejection control, torque audit etc.
Applied successfully KAIZEN tools one-piece flow, automatic lubrication, reduce material mixing and 5S activities.EDUCATION :
Qualification Institute / College Board / University Year %
BE (Mech) KITS Ramtek RTMNU 2013 69.90%
DME Govt. Poly.Washim MSBTE 2009 80.19%
HSC Shri Shavaji Jr. Sponsored links :
College Washim Amravati Board 2006 64.00%
SSC Shri Shavaji High School Washim Amravati Board 2004 71.60%PROJECTS :Degree Project : Study and Analysis of Material Handling System. (MHS)Company : Lloyds Steel Ltd. WardhaDescription : Project is related to the MHS use in the industries and understanding theoretical and
practical concept MHS principles, also Find out problems and give the suggestion forimprovement.Diploma project : Fabrication Model of Log Sorting Machine.Description :This is the machine which used to sorting the loges(wood) of different shape and sizesfrom bulk storage within less time by using different Belt drive system and it’s reduce sorting time and cost.COMPUTER PROFICICENY :
AUTO-CAD, MS-CIT, MS-OFFICEEXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :Interests : Freehand sketching ,decoration and acting etcActivities :
1) Undergone a 3day workshop on “Campus To Career” by path sol.pvt ltd
2) Undergone a 5 day Industries Training at Lloyds Steel plant, Wardha
3) Undergone a 1 day Case Study at Shilpa Steel Plant, Nagpur.PERSONAL VITAE :Date of Birth : 13th August 1988Gender : MaleNationality : IndianLanguages : English, Hindi and MarathiP.Address : Guruwar Bazar, Near Sanjay Video ,Washim(MAH)Date : Place : (Dipak P Sontakke)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.