Curricumlam Vitae :
Mahammadnafis I. MalekEmail- Moh.nafis29 AT gmail.comMobile No. :+91 9925863255.Carrier Summary :-
More than Six years of work experience in inventory started as Assistant Storekeeper and later on good the responsibilities of independent Sr. Storekeeper. Possess good communication skills with a quick responsiveness to learn new technologies and ideas.Carrier objective :-
To be in an organization where I can nurture my skills, talents and work in competitive environment, to meet challenges, to make my service indispensable to those I work for and I would like to rise along with the organization.Current Employer : (1st October 2009 to till date)
Agnice Fire Protection Limited an ISO 9001, 9002 & 14001 is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company in the field of fire protection systems for turnkey projects from concept to commissioning basis. Agnice head office is located at Chennai, having more than seven branches across India and overseas. From 28/08/2013 to till date ContinueDesignation : Project AssistanceWorking Faction : - Sr. Store Keeper (Role-store incharge),Accounts and HR/AdminRole and Responsibility :RECEIVING :
1. Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee
2. Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
3. Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by satellite warehouses.
6. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Preparation and communication with Finance / Purchase
7. Issue Ledger management and control at siteMATERIAL ISSUE :
1. Issues articles upon requisition; may use hand tools to cut stock to size prior to issue.
2. Stages most materials, supplies and equipment for crews.
3. Assembles materials from requisition forms; loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks; loads docks and runways.
4. Handles all issuances of construction meters (hydrant meters) to outside customers and processes receiving of returned construction meters following proper procedures.
5. May determine material requirements from general item descriptions or from construction drawings or specifications, may contact vendors to determine availability of parts and equipmentMATERIAL ORDERING :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Co-ordinates with Engineering Department regarding materials for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.MATERIAL CONTROL :
1. Performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received; may work outdoors or away from the supply yard i.e., may deliver parts to crews or other District facilities.
2. Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3. Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5. Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9. Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code system.Administration Responsibility :
1. Maintenance of Important Correspondences & Control of important documents / records / reports,
2. Preparation of (Self-Correspondences) Drafting of letters for the important business letters received,
3. From Joining of Labour up to his resignation all Document preparation
4. Number of Staff - 40, Worker – 550 and 31 Sub Contractors working with us.
5. All labour PF Challan amount counting and also ESIC Challan
6. Labour commissioner Office Matter solution Labour Related problem solution
7. All worker salary counting and paid to them
8. Sub-contractor’s Bill Checking & Forwarding.
9. Vehicle Bill Checking & Forwarding.
10. Good Office environment Create
11. Day to day office management including all legal & statutory issues of the company,
12. Preparation of Presentation documents, spreadsheets, graphical representations, pie charts, bar charts required for Board Meeting,
13. To advise the management in all office related day to day business functions, Connection with statutory auditors, Preparing & checking of salary sheets of Employees, Employees’ Performance Appraisal reports, Reporting to Manager Operations,
14. Managed Front Office, answering phone calls, responds to requests from the public, greet visitors, handle mail distribution,
15. Operate Banking, Cash, Receivables and Payables, Timesheets, Assist to executive director, coordinate meetings and did administrative tasks like HR,
16. Recruitment, admissions, Maintain the office equipments and conduct the office orientation training program, Keeps record of office inventories, perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or executive director.
17. Sponsored links :
Suggestion scheme, Attendance Reward, Appreciation letter, Organizing Annual functions and sport activitiesTime Office Functions :
1. Prepare HR reports and presentations like Manpower reports, Overtime & late coming reports, Absenteeism Reports of on Roll and Off Roll Employees etc.
2. Preparation of MIS Off Roll Manpower Management, this includes framing of contracts with a legal perspective and verification of wage bills etc
3. Salary and Wages administration, which includes Salary advice, Overtime, Full & Final settlement and Mandatory compliance etc.Projects with Agnice Fire Protection Limited :1. From 28-08-2013 to till date Continue :Project : Agni – II Project, Project Value 120 CRClient :Syngenta India Ltd. Corlim, GoaDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Pesticides Production Company2. From 01-04-2012 to 27-07-2013 ( 1 year 4 Months ) :Project : Adani Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd - Project, Project Value 5000 CRClient :Adani Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd. Hazira Surat , GujaratDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Multi Logistical Port (Crude Oil , Goods Machineries)3. From 01-11-2011 to 31-03-2012 ( 5 Months) :Project : Fire protection systems, Project Value 3.5 CRClient :National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. Kawas, Surat Site, Surat , GujaratDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Gas Power Plant4. Designation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminProject : Fire protection systems,Client :ABG CEMENT LTD. Kawas, Surat , GujaratCompany type : Cement Plant5. From 01-10-2009 to 31-10-2011 ( 2 Years 1 Month) :Project : EPCC 6A , Project Value 100 CRClient :Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.Gujarat Refinery Site, Baroda, GujaratDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Oil Gas Refinery6. Project : Adani Power Project , Project Value 5000 CRClient :Adani Power Corporation Ltd. (1320 MW) Kawai Salpura, Baran, RajasthanDesignation : Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) ,Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Thermal Power Station Plant7. Project :Fire protection systemsProject , Project Value 5 CRClient :Alstom India Ltd, Baroda, GujaratDesignation :Sr. Store Keeper ( Role-store incharge) , Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Hydro Power Machineries Manufacturing Plant8. Project :Fire protection systemsProject , Project Value 5 CRClient :Gail India Ltd, Wagodia, Baroda, GujaratDesignation :Asst. Store Keeper, Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Petroleum Gas Storage9. Project : TCS Garima Park - Project , Project Value 1200 CRClient :TCS Garima Park, Gandhinagar, GujaratDesignation :Asst. Store Keeper, Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Commercial Building10. Project : - : Fire protection systemsProject , Project Value 9 CRClient :UHDE INDIA LTD, Gujarat Refinery Site, Baroda, GujaratDesignation :Asst. Store Keeper, Accounts and HR/AdminCompany type : Oil Gas RefineryEducation Qualification :Qualifications : M.Com (Costing) in 2007 from Gujarat University, BalasinorProfessional Qualification :
Perusing Advance Diploma In MATERIAL MANAGEMENTIT Qualification :Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology in 2007, SIDT, BalasinorSoftware skill set :
Complete exposure in a computer working environment.Operating Systems :
Windows, XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2008 Vista, MS OFFICE / EASY OFFICE (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS FrontPage)
Visual Basic 6.0, Tally (9.0), Tally (7.2), Oracle 8i
C (Intermediate), C++ , Html & Advance Html (Java Script) and D.T.P
Strong sense of E-mail / Internet, Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Incredimail. Commercial Letter Writing and Drafting of Business Reports by using Word & Excel. Self Correspondence.PERSONAL OVERVIEWS :
1) Honesty, Sincerity, Time Punctuality
2) Highly motivated & self Driven
3) Readiness to face challenges
4) Effective Communication Skill
5) Willingness to learn
6) A good communication and strong team player
7) Strong organizing capabilities & good at people skills
8) Decision making abilities & strong believer in workPersonal Profile :Name : Mr. MAHAMMADNAFIS I. MALEKFathers Name : Mr. ISHAKMIYA AMIRMIYA MALEKHouse No. : H. NO-210Village : PADALTa : THASRADist. : KHEDAState : GUJARAT-388235Date of Birth : 29-AUG-1983Marital Status : Married.Language Known : English, Hindi And GujaratiNationality : Indian.Religion : MuslimPassport No. : G4947785Place of Issue : AHMEDABADDate of Issue : 24-SEP-2007Date of Expiry : 23-SEP-2017Declaration :
I do here by confirm that the information given in this form is true to do the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :
(Mr. MAHAMMADNAFIS I. MALEK)
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.