Personal Information :Weight / Height : 74 / 5’. 11”Domicile : Chhattisgarh State,Languages known : English, Hindi, Gujarati, Rajasthani,Haryanvi, Marathi. Chhattisgarhi.Professional Qualification :
1. Diploma in Mechanical with First Class Distinction (68. %) (Year : 1994)
2. Second Class Boiler Proficiency (B.O.E.) from Maharashtra state In 1998
3. GraduationTotal Experience : 19 YearsSpecial Skill :-
Total independently responsibility of project of Power Plant i.e. Boilers and Turbine erection and execution with Material, Purchase, procurement, Material Management, Inventory, Progress report for the Project, Co-ordination with the suppliers, Vender and different projects managers, leading inspection, verification, testing and certification for projects progress and documentation and Co- ordination with the site and Head Office. Co- ordination with the GPCB, GEB and other Govt. Authority. Handled the Project of Turbine 2.25 MW to 6.5 MW independently and up to 2x125 MW Turbine and 390 TPH CFBC Boiler as a responsible team member. WHRB Steel Kiln gas out let Boiler in leading steel Plant. Capable to take the decision for the changes in plant lay out and required changes as per view of the operation and maintenance requirement. Selection of the plant equipment as per energy efficient and economic. Good Knowledge in Operation and Maintenance of the Power Plant Purchase & material management and procurement. Dealing with CVL, NTPC, and BHEL. Reporting to DGM, GM, VP, Sr. VP and CMD Level.
Also handled the project of Hotel Industries, Resorts More Then 100’s room, from the Project execution with Material procurement, Material Management, Inventory, Progress report for the Project, Co-ordination with the suppliers and different projects managers for projects progress and Co- ordination with the site and Head Office.
Leadership, proficient verbal & written communications skills, analytical skills, proactive nature, goal seeker, responsible team player, good inter- personnel skills.Carrier Profile :-
Present Status - At present working With Ruchi Soya Limited, Patalganga, Panvel as A Manager Boiler House and Utilities. Total responsibility of Engineering Sections and Utilities. Power Plant 4.5 MW projects, ETP Projects,Reporting to : - Technical Director of Group / Unit Head.Previous Experience :-
1. Worked in Century Rayon (Division of Century Textiles Limited, (B.K. Birla Group) Mumbai Maharashtra from 14.01.08 to 12.07.10 as a Dy. Manager in Boiler House.Job Responsibility : -
Responsibility of day-to-day in House Projects for the Improvement the performance of plant. Project Planning, CDM Project, CPP. 2X6.0 MW DG Set Power Plant with Co- Generation Power Plant.Reporting to : - Sr. Vice President Services and Engineering.
2. Worked with J. K. Paper Limited Songadh, As a Dy. Manager Power Plant. From Sep. 2007 to Jan. 2008.Job Responsibility : -
Erection and execution of 1x12MW turbine (China Make) and 1x70 TPH CFBC Boilers (China Make Jinan Boiler) Power Plant & Auxiliaries and Mechanical Compliances with related to Boiler & Plant relevant with Commissioning of the unit.Reporting to : - President of the Unit
3. Worked in Neesa infrastructure India Privet Limited, Ahmedabad From 18.09.06 to 14.09.07 as a chief Engineer.Job Responsibility : -
1. Total Responsibility of Project Management Cell for the Cambay Spa & resorts,Hotels and Cambay Golf Gandhinager Ahmadabad. Material procurement, MaterialManagement, Inventory, Progress report for the Project, Co-ordination with the Suppliers and different projects managers for projects progress and Co- ordination with the site and Head office. Co- ordination with the GPCB, GEB & other Govt. Authority.
2. Total responsibility of 2.45 MW power plant, ETP, DM Plant Project erection and execution.
3. Project of rolling Mill 16.Reporting to : - CMD of Group.
4. Worked with Anil Products Limited, Ahmedabad Gujarat Jan ‘2006 to 16.09.06 as A Manager Boiler House.Job Responsibility : -
1. Erection and execution of 20 TPH AFBC Boiler CVL Make and Modification in 30 TPH Spreader stokers Boiler IJT Make.
2. Sponsored links :
Plant & Auxiliaries and Statutory Mechanical Compliances with related to Boiler & Plant relevant.
3. Mechanical Workshop with all plant maintenance in the Project & Development department
4. Effluent treatment plant and auxiliaries of related to plant
5. VAC of 400 TR Operations and Maintenance.
6. Selection of power plant and handling the projects in side the plant to increase the Capacity of Starch Plant.Reporting to : - General Manager engineering.
5. Worked with Gujarat Industries power company limited, Surat, Gujarat from Dec. 1999 to Dec. ‘2005 as a second-class boiler Proficiency in grade S3.Job Responsibility : -
Erection and execution of 2x125 MW turbine (BHEL Make) and 2x390 TPH Boilers (LLB Make) Power Plant & Auxiliaries and Mechanical Compliances with related to Boiler & Plant relevant with Commissioning of the unitReporting to : - D.G.M. Project.
6. Worked with Ballarpur Industries Limited (The Thaper Group) Chandrapur Maharashtra from 1996 to 1999 as an Engineer.Job Responsibility : -
1. Boiler Operation and maintenance and steam turbines O&M.
2. ESP, Chimney, Cooling towers, Compressors, DM Plant, Coal and Ash handling plant.Reporting to : - DGM Engineering
7. Worked with Jindal Strip and Power Company Limited, Raigarh, Chattisgarh State From 1994 to 1996 as a DME.Job Responsibility : -
1. 100 TPH AFBC Boiler BHEL MAKE Project Commissioning then Operation and maintenance and steam turbines O&M.,WHRB boilers Thermax Make O&M.
2. ESP, Chimney, Cooling towers, Compressors, DM Plant, Coal and Ash handling plant.Reporting to : - Sr. Manager Power PlantPresent Job Profile in Planning Function :
- Annual Maintenance Budgeting & evaluation of schemes related to Gross Capital Investment / Gross Capital Flow. (Budget Dimensions)
- Specially portfolio of power plant & utility department, Maintenance & preparation of Strategic spare parts policy
- Planning to achieve Key Performance Parameters of plant driven by Quality, Cost, Delivery, Innovation, & Productivity parameters.
- MIS & generation of various mechanical reports w.r.t. Generation, consumption, & Equipment overhauling etc.PROJECTS & DEVELOPMENT :
* Handled the project work of ESP (CVL Make) for both boilers in Anil Products Ltd.
* Handed the projects in side the plant for smooth efficient operation & power saving.
* I was involved in last major project executed as an active team member.2x390 TPH AFBC Boilers erection and commissioning work.In Liaison Function :
- Statutory mechanical compliances of boiler inspection.
- Annual Boiler inspection & related aspects.
- Annual Energy Audit & compliances. Co-operation and fallow up with GPCB, AMC, MPCB, MSEB and Boiler Inspector office related liaison work.Proficient verbal & written communications skills to Handle the Govt. Department and Other liaison Functions.Special Assignments / Major Contributions :
- Installation, erection & commissioning of LLB make CFBC Boiler and 2x125 MW BHEL Make Turbine at Gujarat Industries Power CompanyL imited Surat.
- Erection & Commissioning of 7.5 MW Steam Turbine Generators at Ballarpur Industries Limited
- Engineering, Installation & commissioning of Fan blade changing & Identified as energy saving projects.
- Additionally in energy saving Stage reduction in High pressure pumpComputer Literacy : Windows 2000, MS-Office 2000, PM Module, Internet, MS Project, SAP.
Fields of Interest :
* Plant Operation & Maintenance, Utilities
* Planning, Budgeting & preparing unit level presentations and Purchase
* Project Management, engineering and execution.
* Engineering and Development
* Project Management Cell (PMC) / EPC
* Hotel Projects / Operation & Maintenance.Total Experience : 19 YearsRelevant Experience : 19 YearsNotice Period : 1 Month (Negotiable)Date : 14.03.2013Place : Mumbai
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.