PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY :
An Organized and result oriented professional with over 7 years (5 years Gulf) experience in HVAC DESIGN, EXECUTION and MAINTENANCE and proven expertise in project management, seeking a company that has vision for growth and advancement. I have extensive years of experience and knowledge at senior capacities, which I believe would be an asset to an organization that aims for progress. In the long term, I aim to reach my full potential and further my growth with your team that will factor in the firm's advancement.
- Successfully Executed HVAC Works in High Rise Buildings within available resources with High Quality.
- Proven ability to identify and capture opportunities, excellent trouble shooting abilities, a responsible and motivated team member and leader.
- Undergone extensive training in complete HVAC design and execution from reputed Institution.
- Undergone extensive training in design of Plumbing and Fire-Fighting Services as Per IPC/NFPA from reputed Institution
- Comprehensive knowledge of HVAC mechanical engineering concepts, HVAC/mechanical drawings, construction and Safety guidelines,
- Extensive knowledge of civil and Interior drawings, MEP Works, Civil Works, False Cieling Works, Interior and Fit-out Works guidelines, Co-ordination between services.
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC design principles and engineering specifications.EDUCATION :
Goa Engineering College, Goa, India. May 2004
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (B.E) possessing first class with honorsCompany Name :Superior Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India. July 2004-Jan2005
Post- Graduation Diploma In Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
Institute of Piping Engg. & Building Services. (IPEBS), Hyderabad, India Aug 2012-Sept 2012
Post- Graduation Diploma In Plumbing and Fire-Fighting Services as Per IPC/NFPA.Company Name :Upcoming Company in Dubai, U.A.E. Sept 2011 to June 2012Designation : PROJECT MANAGER/ Mechanical Engineer.
- Project Management of Civil Works, Painting Services, Joinery Works, Gypsum Works, Glass Works, MEP Works, Maintenance and renovation works in High-end Villas and Offices.
- Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals
- Organize and review/certify payment as per the site progress
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering and turnkey issues
- Managing budgets and other project resourcesCompany Name :ELECTRO-MECHANICAL PLUMBINGcompany. Dubai, UAE
April2007 to Aug 2011PROJECTS EXECUTED :-
I) (4B + G + 4P + 82 Floors)
II) (B + G + 21 + Roof)
III) ( G + 7P +36 + H.C)
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations, . Review the contracts documents (HVAC specification & Concept) and advise the construction manager of any deficiency
- Review Contractors submittals (Equipments Data Sheet, Inspection & Test Plan and Installation Operation & Maintenance Manual) related to the discipline and ensure its compliance with concept design, contract requirements and submit to consultant & client for review & approval.
- Prepare HVAC Drawings (HVAC Plan, Section, Schematic) respect to design requirements and contract requirements with coordination of other disciplines and submitted as per the approved schedules to the consultant / client for review & approval
- Co-ordinates with construction management team for readiness of the buildings for installation of HVAC equipments & ducts.
- Supervision and Inspection of site work and co-ordination with other services, monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety standards.
- Co-ordinates with client/Consultant for MRIR (Materials Requisition & Inspection Report).
- Attend technical meetings with consultant/client/contractor and weekly progress meetings with the client.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure that any non-conformity has been reported through a NCR (Non Conformance Report) by the client and clear immediately.
- Witness pre-construction & commissioning activities related to the discipline and ensure full compliance with project requirements.
- Material Procurement and Inspection of incoming quality of materials as per specification and keeping record of Material stock for smooth flow of work. Sponsored links :
Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery.
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles.
- Organize and review/certify payment as per the site progress
- Overseeing the work of junior staff and/or mentoring engineers throughout the charter ship process
- Check daily site report and maintain the same in the company files.
- Managing budgets and other project resources, Implement cost effective measures for reducing project cost.
- Preparation of as-built Drawings, and submission of Operation and Maintenance Manual, Warranty for Equipments and work during Final Handover of the project.
- Estimates quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Responsible for encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Responsible for conferring with Team members on site to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and project finalization.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Locate, measure, and mark location and placement of Mechanical equipment.
- Operate various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments.Company Name :Reputed Pharmaceutical Company. Goa, India (Jan2005 to Feb 2007)Designation : Mechanical Engineer
- Operation and maintenance (preventive, breakdown and overhauling maintenance) of various equipments like boilers, reciprocating and screw air compressors, centrifugal chillers, diesel generators, Air Handling Units, ventilation units, cooling towers and related equipments for the above Handling portable water system and nitrogen gas supply systems. Pressure relieving stations, Building management systems (BMS), making power changeovers, suggestion and implementation of energy conservation methods
- Documentation of all Maintenance activities with the concerned Authorization
- Install, maintains and repairs heating, ventilating, air conditioning and steam distribution equipment and systems to optimize energy use
- Maintenance and upkeep of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems; including such areas as the operating processes and equipment involved in various types of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems; troubleshooting symptoms of problems in air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and determining proper remedial actions
- Review spare parts operation & maintenance manuals of trades related to the discipline and ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Operation of Equipments from BMS system, Carrying out Fumigation and Defumigation of Service areasCompany Name :Superior Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad, India. July 2004-Jan2005
Heat Load Calculation, Manual and Software (Block Load, HAP), in accordance with ASHRAE and Carrier Codes, for Buildings based on architecture Drawings.
- Interpretation and Review of all Civil drawings, setting out plan, civil and MEP requirements, Geograhic Location, latitudes and design consideration.
- Detailed preparation of Single Line Drawing, Shop drawings (Layout and Section),Plant rooms/Mechanical Floors, Risers(OTS), Schedule of Machines, Foundation Drawings for Equipments, Installation Details Plant rooms/Mechanical Floors by AUTOCAD.
- Builders work requirement, openings in Block walls, beams and slab based on shop drawings
- Duct sizing for HVAC system using velocity / Equal Friction / Static Regain methods of duct. Sizing and Selction of Air Outlets, Duct accessories, Supporting details for Pipe and Ducts as per SMACNA and ASHRAE Standards.
- Chilled Water Pipe Sizing and Routing as per Friction Loss Charts. Refrigerant Pipe sizing.
- Selection of Pipes, fittings and accessories required for execution of works.
- Pump Head Calculation based on friction Loss in pipes and Fittings
- Selection of Equipments and accessories (Primary and Secondary Pumps, Chillers, FCU's, Coil section, FAHU's, AHU's, Heat Exchangers, Chillers, Valves, Control Valves, Split Units, DX Units, Fans Package Units, Chemical Dozing System, Pressurization Units)
- Preparation of Bill of Material, Man-power Requirement for execution of work, estimation of cost.
- Testing and Commissioning of all HVAC works. Flushing Requirements.
- Builders work requirement, openings in Block walls and beams and slab based on shop drawings
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.