CURRICULUM VITAE :PREFFERED JOB DETAILS :
Keenly interested for an opportunity to dedicate myself with an outstanding capabilities of an
Automobile Engineer, in a well-regarded organization with the desire to grow up in my career. I am particularly interested to take up challenging assignments in the field of Production/Quality/Project belief to join an organization that recognize their staff skills for wide and supportive hard work with in a precise time.EDUCATIONALCREDENTIALS :Year Degree/Certificate Institution/University Percentage Class :
2010 B.E. Automobile Rajendra mane collage of Engg and Technolgy/Mumbai University 66.43% First Class
2006 H.S.C. S.E.S. Junior College , Kolad/ MSBSHSE,Maharastra 60.67% First Class
2004 S.S.C. K.E.S.Mahavidyalaya.Roha/ MSBSHSE,Maharastra 64.40% First ClassEMPLOYEE STATUS :Company Name : METAPROCompany Description : -Fabrication in various M.S. & S.S. products from heavy machinery to the small products.Job Post : Project Engineer. (From 2ndFeb. 2011 to 7th April 2012)Job Description :
Worked as project engineer. Handling few projects on my own and worked as a project incharge for;1) HEAVY PRODUCTS :
Vertical winder, Scrap Re-winder, Cooling Bath, Electric pole, Bus Stand, Belt Conveyer, Parking lot
Hopper Bin Trolley2) SMALL PRODUCTS :
- S.S. shoe lockers, Water Quenching Baskets, Material Handling trolley, Rack Trolley, Sheet Trolley, Ink pot Steam Foil, Dining Tables, Water Tank, Angle measuring Quality table.
- Also worked as production incharge.Responsible for entire production.
- Planning for the smooth flow of production.
- Coordinating with seniors, discussing and negotiating with client, handled projects from the process of purchasing material till dispatch of final product.
- Familiar with welding works.
- Worked in almost all the departments (purchase/production/quality).
- Also made manuals of the products e.g. Vertical winder manual prepared by me has been sent to China along with the machine.
- Documentation, Costing& Billing the product.EMPLOYEE STATUS :Company Name : TECHNOBUILT CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLIERS, RatnagiriCompany Description : Construction firm having lots of vehicles & machinery.Job Post : Maintenance engineer. (From 15th April 2012 to till date)Job Description :
- Performed routine maintenance inspections on equipments to respond and identify problems on breakdowns in a timely manner
- Provided solutions and escalated equipment malfunctioning, system faults, corrective actions, modifications and the replacements and/or new installation
- Managed the equipment storage and mentored the safety measuresINDUSTRIAL PROJECT :Title : Assembly of Engine & Air compressor on AutoCAD.Company Name : Bourse & CompressorsDuration : Nearly 1monthDescription :
- An assembly design of the engine with compressor in a frame on auto cad software.
- To fill the air in the diving cylinder is done with the help of compressor.
- This compressor is run on the engine so it assembled in such a way that it can easily fill the air in diving cylinders.PROJECT UNDERTAKEN :Title : Electro-Mechanical braking systemTerm Size : 7th sem. Sponsored links :
- A machine that is driven by an electric motor can sometimes use its motor as a brake.
- In the project we developed an anti-accident avoidance accelerator cum braking system we modify brake& accelerator paddle in single lever arrangement.
- In future we can easily implement this Electro mechanical breaking system on bikes & cars.TRAINING UNDERTAKEN :
Hyundai Continental (L.A. MOTORS PVT. LTD.)Mulund.Duration : -10 weeks (15thJune 2009 to 22nd Aug 2009)Synopsis : -Through the training I was able to know detail knowledge of various parts & Function of each.COMPUTER SKILLS :
- Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista
- AUTOCAD 2007,2008/AUTODESK INVERTOR
- MS-Office 2007, 2010
- AUTOCAD 2010.INDUSTRIAL VISITS :
- J.k. FILES at Ratnagiri Production Line of Files(S.E.)
- Attended S.T. workshop tyre moulding plant at Ratnagiri(T.E.)
- Attended S.T. Workshop Aurangabad Assembly line of buses(T.E.)
- Attended Auto Expo at Delhi. (B.E.)EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
- Member of SAE (Society of Automobile Engineer)India .
- Awarded for Scholarship of both PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP exam.
- Passed ‘’THE ELEMENTORY & ENTERMEDIATE DRAWING EXAMITION .
- Member of RSP with ‘A’ grade.
- Inter college Basket Ball player.
- University level Basket Ball player.PERSONAL DATA :Gender : Male.Date of Birth : 9th August 1988.Marital status : Single.Nationality : Indian.Language Known : English, Hindi, Marathi.HOBBIES :
Reading books & Magazines, Drawing, Sketching, Playing Chess, Carom, Basket Ball, Pool, Listening to Music, Riding bike & Car.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge& belief.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.