Dear Sir ,
looking for a suitable opening in your organisation in the Q/Control/Assurance /third Party Inspection Jobs . Having more than 42 yrs experience & capable to undertake any type of job. Regards.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Jan’06 - Jan’12
Sr. Quality Control Engineer with M/s AREVA T&D India Ltd, KolkataResponsibilities :
- Inspection of structural components - Proto / Mass / Raw Materials for 400/220/132/765 KV switchyard
- Inspection of earthing materials / cable trays / cables / conductors / insulators
- Inspection of control panels / JB & BMK / Clamp connectors/ Conductors
- Inspection of electrical equipments
July ’05 - Dec ’05Company Name :M/s Rukmani Electrical & Components Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata - Marketing ExecutiveResponsibilities :
- Procurement of orders for cable trays from various clients throughout India
- Preparation for accreditation for ISO 9001 through M/s Bureau Veritas
2002 - 2005Company Name :Attached with M/s CANSPECT Corporation, Canada as a residential Inspection Engineer in India for conducting inspection of export items for Bangladesh, Egypt, Yemen, Dubai, etcInspected Items :
Concrete Sleepers, SGCI Inserts, GR Rubber Pad, Elastic Rail Clips, Thermit Materials,
Electronic Components, Chemicals, Garnet, Fasteners, Transformers, Railway Crossings, etc
Nov 2000 - June’05Company Name :M/s Premier Power Products, Kolkata - Technical ExecutiveResponsibilities :
- Inspection and quality control for various types of cable trays
- Coordination between different agencies for inspection
- Preparation of estimates for procurement of jobs
- Preparation of documents for submission during the tendering process
- Business Development throughout India
July 1987 - June 1988Company Name :M/S Humboldt Wedag India Ltd during liquidation period of M/S ABB ABL;DGP - Worked as a Q/Control Engineer
Jan 1982 - Aug.'98
Sr. Engineer (Q/C) in the Q/Control Dept. of M/s ABB ABL Ltd. Kolkata 700 072Responsibilities :
- Inspection at different vendors’ premises for casting, forging, machined components related to Boilers for Power Plants, as per approved drawings and BOMs
- Inspection of bought-out items like pipe fittings, asbestos products, electrical items, rubber products, fasteners
- Inspection of electrical and mechanical equipments
June 1976 - Dec 1981Company Name :M/s. Sponsored links :
Davy Ashmore India Ltd.
(Presently Tata Construction & Projects Ltd.) 24, Park St. (9th Fl), Kolkata 700 016 - Inspection Engineer in the Q/Control DivisionResponsibilities :
- Inspection at different vendors’ premises for casting, forging, machined components related to Extrusion Press & Rolling Mills, as per required drawings and BOMs
- Inspection of assembled components at the company’s assembly shop at Kharagpur
Nov 1969 - June 1976Company Name :M/s J. K. Steel & India Ltd., Rishra, Hooghly, W.B - Inspector in the Q/Control Dept.Responsibilities :
- Inspection of finished products at different shops like hot rolling, cold rolling, wire & wire rope, material handling equipments at different phasesDETAILS OF EXPERIENCE :
1. Inspection of raw materials like rounds, squares, flats, channels etc. as per std. specifications (IS, B.S, SAE, DIN etc) & their necessary testing
2. Inspection of machined components as per clients’ drawings and specifications
3. Inspection of casting (ferrous & non-ferrous) as per drawings & specifications and their relevant testing procedures required for their acceptance in stage and finished machined condition
4. Inspection of fabricated items as per drawing including welding procedures, dimensional, alignment and other related characteristics and functional aspects
5. Inspection of assemblies of different types of equipments as per drawing and analyzing their functional aspects
6. Inspection of different types of bought-out items as per drawing or standard specifications, e.g. fastners, bearings, springs, pipe fittings, hoses, cable trays, etc.
7. Inspection of electrical items like junction boxes, conduits, cables and glands
8. Inspection of rotating equipments like gear boxes, industrial fans etc.
9. Inspection of rubber component, asbestos and other insulation products.
10. Inspection of IBR items
11. Capable of handling different types of measuring instruments, hardness tester, D.P. test, ultrasonic test, elcometer, noise level and vibration meter
12. Undertaken short course on ‘inspection and testing of welded components’ from Jadavpur University sponsored by m/s. ESAB India & J.UACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
H.S (Sc) 1965 2nd Divn. Scottish Church Collegiate School, Calcutta
L.M.E 1968 2nd Class Don Bosco Polytechnic, Calcutta
B. Sc. 1971 Distinction Vidyasagar Eve. College, Calcutta
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.