_TOOL ROOM / PRODUCTION ENGINEER :CURRENT EMPLOYER : Die-namic Engineering (since Aug 2010 - till date)JOB PROFILE :
- Manufacturing of fixtures & press-tools as per customer requirement.
- Process planning for manufacturing the various parts of press tools & fixtures.
- Development of the Production components on the milling machine & to set it for production.
- Preparing the quotations.
- To look after the Accounting activity.
- To look after the Marketing activity.
- Efficiently Handling of Milling machine & DRO milling machine.PRODUCTION ENGINEER :EMPLOYER : Indian Seamless Metal Tubes ltd. Baramati(May 2009 - Aug 2010)JOB PROFILE :
- Executing Daily Production Plan.
- Responsible for Final & dimensional inspection.
- Man power handling.DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER :EMPLOYER : Bajajsons ltd. Nashik (Aug 2008 - Apr 2009).JOB PROFILE :
- Execution of project by carrying out detail study on customer requirement.
- Preparation of documents like APQP, PPAP, FMEA, CONTROL PLAN for prelaunch stage
- 3D modeling, assembling & detailing using Cad tool.
- Preparation of detail production level documents & drawings.
- Provide appropriate information & documentation to Quality & Production.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Post diploma in Tool design & CAD/CAM. Sponsored links :
Indo-German tool room, Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Passed in first class with 71.28%.
Hands on experience in the Design, Modeling and Production of precision tooling.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, M.S.B.T.E. Board. 2007
S.M.E.S. Polytechnic, Nasik - Passed in higher second class with 62.9 % 3 year full time.Project : "Energy Saver Water Pump"
Certificate course in Machinist (TOOL ROOM) 2002 Indo-German tool room, Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Passed in second class with 69.95 %
S.S.C. Board of Education, Pune. 1999
St. Francis High School , Nasik - Passed in second class with 56.32 %PERSONAL INFORMATION :Date of Birth : 28/12/1983Marital Status : married.Sex : MaleNationality : IndianLanguages : English, Hindi and Marathi.Declaration :
I hereby declare that particulars in the resume are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :Place : Nasik
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.