Enclose herewith my detailed biographical particulars for your perusal with reference to Mr. Mohanram's phone discussion with you.
As since, I request you to be kind enough to give an opportunity to serve your organization.
I hereby declare that the above information and particulars are true and correct to my best of my knowledge.
To have a remarkable career in an organization which employs my skills in innovative assignments besides continuous learning. To be an efficient team player in the growth of the company mutually with my growth.CAPABILITES :
- A diligent individual willing to work in a team which is result oriented
- A self motivated personnel always looking positive in tough situationsEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Completed Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical & Electronics Engg from DMI College of Engineering affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY with 76% aggregate in 2008.
- Passed out 12th std from SBOA MHSS with 80% aggregate in 2004.
- Passed out 10th std from SBOA MHSS with 80% aggregate in 2002.CERTIFICATION COURSE :
- Completed a certification course in Programmable logic controller at TamilNadu Govt Polytechnic college,Madurai under partnership of University of CanadaCAREER PATH :
Shakthi cords Pvt. Ltd Electrical maintenance Engg Mar’2009 - Mar’2011
Ganapati Industries (sister concern of Shakthi Cords) Electrical maintenance/ Project Engineer Since April 2011JOB PROFILE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provides technical input on scope of work for daily maintenance & turnaround jobs.
- To maintain utility of plant like chilling plant, compressor, transformer, DG set, etc.
- To maintain record of power consumption, Log book, preventive maintenance etc.
- To prepare Monthly statement for Power Consumption, Spare consumption
- EB Quota demand adjustment
- To facilitate periodical servicing/over hauling of Genset, motors, compressors, transformers etc
- An effective team member with strong troubleshooting and problem solving of electrical and electronics parts of machine and utility of plant in engineering
- To troubleshoot Electrical faults
- To provide engineering support for specification, identification, & purchasing of needed part and to raise purchase indent for electrical spares & to maintain minimum stock.SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Maintenance of plant machineries like Cord Treatment machines, Doublers, cutting machines, winders, Sizing machine, Boilers, Coiling machines, Screw compressor.
- Exposure with AC drives VFD , Trouble shouting and parameters details.
- Work on DG set upto 200kva; and Transformer 500kva
- Familiar with pneumatics system, relay, contactors, sensor, power supply, heaters,etc
.- To understand the electrical drawing of equipments.
- To make and implement preventive maintenance schedule. Sponsored links :
And Maintain spares, man power.
- Cable laying and cable TerminationINDUSTRIAL PROJECTS :
- Erection of two Doublers (used for cord twisting).
- 160KVA UPS connection for Cord Treatment Plant.
- SAHM Winders servicing.
- RO Plant commissioning with water level controller.
- Erection of 2NOS 200KVA Genset
- Erection of 55KW Screw Compressor
- Erection of 6nos Airjet LoomsB.E. COURSE PROJECT UNDERTAKEN :
Undergone a project titled Automatic Mains Failure using Generator at Heavy Vehicles Factory (Ministry of Defence).The main objective of the project is to switch on the generator automatically in the factory while the power goes down. This project was aimed mainly to eliminate the production stoppages due to power disturbances.ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Ranked second in 5th ,6th and 7th semesters in DMI College of Engg (EEE).
- Represented the class in the final year.PERSONAL DETAILS :Date of Birth :6th July 1987Linguistic Proficiency :Tamil, EnglishDECLARATION :
I here by honestly declare that the above furnished details are true to best of my knowledge.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.