CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To pursue career in such organization at responsible position that can enhance my working skills and emphasize me to achieve goals of the organization.Current Organization :Company : World Class Services Pvt. Ltd.Designation : Asst. HR / Admin Manager (HR & Admin.)Duration : Since May 2011 to till Date.Company Profile : TeleshoppingJob profile :Human Resources :
- Recruitment ; maintain data base, Screening resumes, Scheduling of Interviews, Interview,
- Freezing the final round of interview, reference checking & verification, salary negotiation,
- Fixation of salary and designation, issuing of Offer Letter and Appointment letter.
- Exit Interview and Issuing Reliving Letters & full and final statement of existing employees.
- Standardized the joining formalities process of new employees (Welcome circular, Introduction, Emp Code, ID Cards, Stationary, Bank Account, Reference check, Time Sheet etc)
- Making Induction of the new employees to make them aware of the organization policies, procedures, facilitating their interaction with different functional heads of the different departments.
- Handling various issues/queries, complaints, grievances, disputes related to various HR Departments.
- Monitoring Selection Process, Placement, Increments, Promotion.
- Organize Training Programmes on various levels of employees as per requirements.
- Welfare development and recreational activities, celebrating various events like (Ganpati Utsav, Diwali, Employees Birthday, Outdoor trips etc.)
- Maintain Appraisal Details (Half Day, Leave day, late days, productivity etc.) and forwarding it to the HOD for the further procedure.
- Salary Processing, Distribution of Salary & Wages AdministrationPersonnel & Administration :
- Time office, Security, Stationery, Transport, Discipline, Garden, Canteen Management, Housekeeping, Pest control and General Office Administration, e.g. Genset logbook Management, Drinking water facilitate management electrical and mechanical, sanitary and plumbing, space management, minor repairs (Carpentry, masonry, furniture, painting etc- Travel management : to book Railway, Air, Bus ticket, Hotel Booking and Office boy Management.
- Maintaining cordial relation with our associated clients, agents and venders.
- Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthlyBilling, cheques :
- Effectively Maintaining of Petty Cash,
- Providing administrative & billing support to the Account department.
- Arranging for relocation of employees from different parts of India which includes arrangement for their home and family related needs such as school admission, transportation and taking care of their household requirements.Statutory Compliances :
- Obtaining/renewal of License under Factories Act.
- Returns under Factories Act .
- Contract Labour Management.
- Liaoning with Labour Office, Industrial Health & Safety.Work Experiences :
- Worked as an Asst. Sponsored links :
HR/Admin Manager (P&A) with Endolabs Ltd. ,Rau Indore (M.P) (Sept 2010 - April 2011) Total 08 Month Exp...
- Worked as Personnel Executive (P&A) with Inven Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Ghatta Billod Indore (M.P) (June 2005 - August 2010) Total 5.3 year Exp...
- Worked as Field Officer with Strengthing of District Health System. Project Hoshangabad (MP) and Community Participation Unit AppniYojna Project. The project is implemented by Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur (Raj). (April 2003 - March 2005) Total 2 year Exp...PERSONAL INFORMATION :Date of Birth : 5th November 1976Sex : MaleMarital Status : MarriedNationality : IndianLinguistic Proficiency : Hindi, English & MarvadiHobbies : Listening Music, Traveling and GardeningPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Specialization- Labour Welfare and Personnel Management. From Indore School of Social Work, Devi Ahilya University Indore. Year 2003EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- B.A. IInd Class from Devi Ahilya University, Indore (MP) year 1998.
- M.A. IInd Class from Devi Ahilya University, Indore (MP) year 2000.FIELD WORK EXPERIENCE :
- MSW Previous Organization : Sandeepni Bal Kalyan Kendra Social Welfare Complex Pardesipura, Indore (MP)
- MSW Final Organization : Pratibha Syntex Ltd.Industrial Area Pithampur, Dhar (MP)EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
- Basic Knowledge of Computer MS Word Excel, Internet, E-mail.
- Six Months Diploma in Practical Accounting.
- Participated in Senior Citizen Programme by Kalyan Mitra Samiti, Indore (MP).
- Survey on old age people by Social Justice and Empowerment, Department under Kalyan Mitra Samiti,Indore(MP)
- Attend the one week Workshop of Personality Development organized by Indore School of Social Work, Indore.AREA OFPROFESSIONAL INTEREST :
- Personnel Management & HRD, Urban and Rural Community Development.OTHER ACTIVITES :
- Participated in the Workshop on "Role of Panchayati Raj Institution in strengthening district Health System" funded by Royal Danish Embassy, New Delhi, India.
- Participated in the workshop on "Role of Non Governmental organizations in strengthening district Health system" funded by Royal Danish Embassy, New Delhi, India.
- Worked as a Monitoring Officer for the "Pulse Polio Programme 2003 & 2004" at Hoshangabad district block Kesla Rural area & Itarsi Urban Area funded by WHO Betul Unit (MP) India.
The above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.