CAREER OBJECTIVE :
- I am looking forward for a suitable position in Production. I expect a career where my knowledge and skills are continuously nourished by challenges and whatever learnt will be utilized to make my organization and career strong.Total Experience : 7+ YearsPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (IN BRIEF) :
- Worked as a Trainee Chemist in Ipca Laboratories Ltd. Athal, Silvassa. From 29th July, 2005 and then after I worked as a Production Officer From Aug, 2006 to Oct, 2007.
- Worked as a Production Officer in Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd. Silvassa. Since Oct, 2007 to April 2009.
- Worked in Alkem Labs Ltd,Daman as a sr. officer in production dept. from May 2009 to Feb 2010 .
Company Name :Cipla Ltd as a Executive production,Baddi from Feb.2010 to till date in production dept(tablet).JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Worked in production areas like Granulation( wet & dry)&pellet coating.
- Involved in production planning, manpower allocation and Equipment’s handling.
- Documents filling like BMR, Log Record, Daily documentation like Cleaning record, Temperature &Humidity Chart, FBD &FBE Bag Records, Sieve Inventory & Destruction.
- Reconciliation of Batches.
- Cleaning record of equipment, FBD & FBE Filter Bags .
- To maintain best co-ordination & co-operation with Q.A., Maintenance, RMS & other sections of the Production.
- Filling documents in accordance with WHO, CGMP.
- To issue of BMRs of Manufacturing &Pellet Coating area& other relevant documents.
- Participation in Process validation & equipment qualification.
- Filling of documents e.g. BMR, DPR, Validation protocols .
- Handling of Bulk Finished store ,Documentation and Supervision of Batches regarding Packing according to Planning of Local and Export batches.
- To look after coating and compression area .
- Filling of related documents like BMRs, daily documents etc.
- Doing production planning as per instructions given by production manager.
- Operation of whole machines under granulation areas.
- Maintaining day to day production activities & Maintaining Daily Production Report.
- Preparation of Daily Production report and making Trends of Batches manufactured.
- Involved in review and implementation of BMR for the Production activity
- Involved in preparation, revision & display of all required SOPs for the unit.
- Allocation & Distribution of manpower as per requirement of production activity.
- Imparting training to Operators &fresher’s regarding SOP/cGMP/On job activities & make them well trained in granulation department.
- Handling of Deviations, Change Controls as per system.
- Shop Floor Documentation & Record Keeping of Processing Work.
- Monitoring of Change Over And Cleaning Operation as per SOPs.
- Do Follow up With Other Departments as per Day-To-Day Planning.
- Preparation for Audits regarding Documentation, Area maintenance, cleaning , checking of equipment’s qualification and calibration records.
- Involved in BMR review and complete it prior to Dispatch.
- Knowledge of production formulation system in cipla .
- Also worked in areas without help of casual workers to achieve production includes handling equipments and documentation.
- Knowledge which helps to improve companies profile like cost reduction, Efficiency of machine and manpower utilization, time reduction etc.Also worked in compression & Coating Dep :
- Having knowledge of supervision of online compression and packing depts.
- Having knowledge of machines related to compression &coating dept& Maintaining of online documents like BMRs, Daily documents.
- Operation of Equipments related to coating and pellet coatings.
- Also worked in packing areas in supervisory stage but knowledge regarding equipments is not so sound .EQUIPMENTS : (Handled equipments)Granulation :
- FBP (Pam Glatt).
- FBD (Adam).
- RMG & PLM etc.
Pellet Coating & coating :
- FBE (500 C) Pam Glatt.
- FBE (125 C) Pam Glatt.AUDIT FACED :
- Successfully Faced Indian & Foreign Audits like Indian WHO, WHO Geneva, MHRA, ANVISA, TGA etc.EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY :
- Active participants of the TQM Training Program me conducted by IPCA lab.
- Active participants of the First Aider training conducted by Cipla ltd.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- B. Sponsored links :
Pharm from RajivGandhiUniversity of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Passed AISSE (10th) from CBSE Board.
- Passed AISSCE (12th)from CBSE Board.
- Industrial Training done in Waksman Salesman Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Ananthpur, A.P.COMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
- Having sound knowledge of MS – Office & Internet.STRENGTHS :
- Confidence of self.
- Ability to work in pressure as well as in deadline .
- Hard working & punctual.PERSONAL INFORMATION :Date of Birth : 5th Sept, 1978.Gender : Male.Marital Status : Married.Nationality : Indian.Languages Known : Hindi & English.DECLARATION :
I do hereby declare that all the information furnished above by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.