Educational Qualification :
** Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR), Catalyst Clinical Services (New Delhi)
** M.S.NEUROSCIENCE, University of Madras
** B.Sc (Allied Health Sciences), Sri Ramachandra Medical College and RI.Languages Known : English, Tamil & Telugu.Computer Knowledge : C, MS Office, Html etc.CLINICAL RESEARCH EXPERIENCE :
** Indication Phase Role in Clinical Trial
** Chemotherapy Induced Severe Neutropenia II Clinical Research Coordinator
** Blood and Bone Marrow Cancer II Clinical Research Coordinator
** Partial Epilepsy Study II Clinical Research Coordinator
** Chemotherapy Induced Severe Nausea and Vomiting III Clinical Research Coordinator
** Metastatic Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcomas III Clinical Research Coordinator
** Small Cell Lung Cancer II Clinical Research CoordinatorIn Clinical Trials :
** Entering CRF’s, Drug accountability, Source documents and SOP’s of the site.
** Ethics Committee submission and notificationSite set up : Document collection
Create source document template
Prepare site for SIV
Enroll and follow up :
Screening of patients, assess Inclusion/exclusion criteria and enroll them in Clinical Trial
Obtain Informed consent of the subjects pa Sponsored links :
rticipating in clinical trial.
Randomize the subject; calculate the dose of the medication according to body surface area and give the treatment accordingly
Manage Serious Adverse Events occurring in the trial
** Report SAE’s to the sponsors
** Report AE’s and SAE’s to Pharmacovigillance wing at the site
** Submit Protocol violations and SAE’s to the Ethics committee
** Assist monitor during monitoring visit for resolution of queries
** Preparing the site for audits
** Maintain and update the trial master file.
** Maintaining drug accountability.SCIETIFIC MEETINGS ATTENDED DURING THE PERIOD OF M.S.NEUROSCIENCE :
1) Indo-UK workshop on Ethics in medical research.
2) Annual courses in clinical neuroscience.
3) International symposium on Neurochemistry and Drug addiction.
4) National Neuropaediatric symposium.
5) International workshop on stroke.
6) Intensive course in research methods in Clinical NeuroscienceWORKING EXPERIENCE :
** Working as a Clinical Research Coordinator in Apollo Speciality hospital, Teynampet, Chennai
From April 2008 to Present
** Neurophysiology technologist in Apollo Speciality hospital, Teynampet, Chennai.
From April 2007 to April 2008.
** Neurophysiology Technologist in MIOT HOSPITALS, Manapakkam, Chennai.
From Nov 2006 to March 2007.
** Neurophysiology Technologist in Apollo specialty Hospital, Teynampet, Chennai.
From July 2005 to Nov 2006.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.