To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my skills and to work with my utmost efficiency and sincerity to achieve optimum job satisfaction. To accept challenging job opportunities in the field of Ayurveda/Clinical research/medical department, which could reveal my inner talent and help me emerge as a competent & satisfy my urge to learn more & more.
** Where I can utilize my skills for the growth of organization.
** Intend to build a career in hi-tech environment in clinical research/ ayurvedic panckharma centers.
** Willing to work as a key player in that environment.Strength :
Ability to work under stress and in difficult situation and can be innovative at the time of need. Always believe in team work. Knowledge of traditional ayurveda with clinical implementation.Professional Qualification :
1. MD(Ayurveda) from BSDT Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Center Pune, MUHS Nashik University
2. PGDHR from Symbiosis, Pune
3. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines & Surgery (BAMS) from SHPM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, MUHS Nasik University, Maharashtra. In 2004 with 68% marks (1st Class)
4.12th ( Medical & Non Medical) from Girls High School, Sunder Bani J&K Board with 58% marks (2nd Class)
5.10th from Girls High School sunder Bani J& K Board with 62% marks (1st Class)
6.Basic course in Computer.Work Experience :
** Globerian India Pvt. Ltd. July 2007 to Nov 2008Executive- EO Operations :
Globerian, founded in 1999 by Mr. Naveen Trehan is a wholly owned subsidiary of MediConnect Globe, Inc and is one of largest healthcare outsourcing company in India with more than 1000 employees. The company provides complete Revenue Cycle Management services for U.S based doctors, hospitals, and medical billing companies. Globerian also provides health information retrieval, research, management and analysis outsourcing services to health and life insurance companies and legal firm.Sphere of Activities :
** Working on (EO) Electronic Organization & MIPS (MediConnect Image Processing Systems. EO is software designed to arrange/manage the medical data of the patients related to Merk Vivox. And MIPS (MediConnect Image Processing System) is a software used for the processing of incoming Records. In EO worked on packets like Hospital Packet & PPR (Plantiff Provided Records)Events in Hospital Packets :
** Out patients Surgery, Out patients visit, Hospital admission & Emergency room.
** To organize the different documents like Face Sheet, Legal Page, consent, Advance Directive, Billing, consultation, Anesthesia record, Operative records, correspondence, Progress notes, Medication, Radiology, Pathology, Laboratory, History & physical stress test & Death certificate.PPR (Plantiff Provided Records) :
** PPR’s are the Records received from Plantiff (Patients). From the packet received we identify Provides, Flag for itemization, identify duplicates & identify wrong patients etc.
In MIPS (MediConnect Image Processing System) comprises of nine different modules like Process incoming Authorization, Process Escalated Authorization/ Records, Associates Records, Verify Records, Page Sorting, Zerop Record review, Humana Records review & Indexing Records. Worked on RA (Record Associate)
** To associates the incoming records with the respective request ID’s Worked on PS (Page Sort)
** To sort out the pages of a record as per their date of service & type, e.g EKG, Test page, cover page and Invoice etc.
** Multani Pharmaceutical Pvt. Sponsored links :
Ltd. Jan. 2007 to June 2007Asst. Production Manager :
Multani Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest & fastest growing FMCG companies in India with an annual turnover of 100 crore. The Organization has been in the service of making since 1938 through the time tested formulations of Ayurveda based on the divine wisdom of ancient sages. It is an ISO 9001 :2000 company with certifications such as GMP by the Department of AYUSH, WHO –GMP and HACCP (for food products). The compay has established itself as a brand in the field of herbal health product like KUKA, CHYAWANPRASH, RAJBHOG PRASH, SHAKTITON, BAL TONIK, SUNDRI JEEVAN, PUDINA DROPS, and GRIPE WATER etc.Sphere of Activities :
** Actively involved for the production of Ayurvedic medicines.
** Actively involved in R&D Dept for the production new medicines.
** Quality check for the Raw material of the medicines.
** Responsible for the quality check for the Ayurvedic Medicine like tablets, churn, Asav, Oils etc for Export unit.
** Sudan Nursing Home Sunderbani (J&K) Jan 2004 to November 2006Residential Medical Office :
Procedures in Nursing home
** Post Operative Management
** Normal Deliveries
** MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy)
** Assistance Surgeon – LSCS, Abdomen Hystectomy, Vaginal Hystectomy.
** Modern Clinic Sunderbani Jammu Nov.2005 to Nov. 2006Medical Officer :
** Worked as a Medical Officer for evening OPD. Internship as Junior Doctor form Jan.2003 to December2003
** Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Kolhapur, Maharashtra. (6 Months)
** CRP Chatrapati Primila Raje Civil Hospital Kolhapur. (3 Months)
** Primary Health Center Kasba Sangaen, KolhapurCOMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
** Sound knowledge of MS-OFFICE, DTP.
Operating System : Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98, DOS.Seminars Attended :
1.National Seminar On Research Methodology In Ayurveda 2010 at Mumbai on 18th & 19th September 2010
2. National Seminar on Diabetes Mellitus & Ayurveda at Pune on 20th Dec 2010
3. Ayurved Samhita Granth Addyaan Chintana of 7days session at BSDT wagholi, Pune from 21/11/2010 to 27/11/2010
4. Scientific Session & Symposium By Arya Vaidya Pharmacy at Pune on 24th April 2010
5. National Seminar on Annavaha Srotas from concept to clinical at Pune on 15th Feb 2009
6. Ayurveda Samhita Granth-Addyaan- Chintana of 7 days session at BSDT Wagholi Pune from 7th Nov 2009 to 12th Nov 2009
7. Update on Ayurveda & Unani 2009 at Pune on 14th & 15th Nov 2009
8. Ist National Conference on Parada and Gandhak at PunePaper Presentations & Poster Presentations :
1.Presented Paper on “Role of Hetu Sevana in Mukha- Dooshika i;e Acne Vulgaris” at National Seminar On Research Methodology In Ayurveda 2010 at Mumbai on 18th & 19th September 2010
2. Poster Presentation on “Danandin Hetu Sevan” & won Consolation prize at Update on Ayurveda & Unani 2009 at Pune on 14th & 15th Nov 2009
3. Poster Presentation on “Pathophysiology of Diabetes Mellitus” at National Seminar on Diabetes Mellitus & Ayurveda at Pune on 20th Dec 2010
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.