M.Sc. (Home Science) Foods & Nutrition with 1st Division ,Kurukshetra University,2000
B.Sc (Home Science) with 1st Div. , Kurukshetra University, 1997
Reebok Aerobic Instructor Course ,2005
PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy,Kurukshetra University,2012Thesis :
“ Retention of Ascorbic Acid in discarded greens(carrot and turnip greens)” in biochemistry under the guidance of Mrs Tarvinder Jeet Kaur, Sr. Lecturer, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.Employment Details :Institute Head :
VLCC Institute, FaridabadOctober 2007-January 2009Job Profile :
1. Planning the promotional activities for revenue generation and branding.
2. Administration of staff and institute’s curriculum.
3. Scheduling of lectures for students via internal and external faculties.
4. Preparing the training schedule and delivering the same successfully.
5. Maintain team work of staff for better resource development and opportunities’ for student
6. Preparing the training plan of Interns in terms of Time and quality observation of Process and Overall efficiency.
7. Conducting workshops for students.
8. Organizing seminars and educational workshops to energize the staff in a subtle way.
9. Overall administration of institut Sponsored links :
e like housekeeping, record maintenance, public relations and cooperate tie ups.Senior Nutrition Faculty :
VLCC Institute, Lajpat Nagar
March 2006September 2007Job Profile :Taking up lectures for the courses :
Certificate courses in Foods and Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition and Sports and Fitness.
Diploma in Health, Nutrition and Dietetics.
Certificate course in Weight Management.
Assisting students in the project work and presentations in different fields of health and nutrition education like AIDS, TB, Anemia in pregnancy and adolescent girls, safe drinking water, constipation, asthma and immunization
Organizing health education workshops for the Pregnant mothers, Lactating mothers and adolescent girls,fitness,weight management
Handling in-house workshops and presentations.Nutritionist and Fitness Consultant :Profile :
Analysis of dietary habits and lifestyle of client.
Preparing dietary treatment plan for the incoming clients.
Taking Aerobic and yoga classes for clients according to need-weight loss, diabetes, bloodpressure, backache etc.
Making diet plans for various clients on weekly/package basis.
Taking yoga and aerobics classes along with diet counseling.Key Skills :
Hardworking,Adaptive,Fitness FreakExperience :3 yrsDate :Place : NOIDA
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.