Career Objective :
To be a proactive professional in the Food Processing Industry, in the field of
Product/ Technology domain like
Food Quality Assurance,
Process excellence, and
Research & Development of new product
Business and Marketing Management Domain
Presales PromotionsEducation :
M.Sc in Food Technology and Management, M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai. (88% aggregate) Course Coverage : Food Chemistry, Food Analysis, Food Biotechnology, Food Quality Assurance, Food Packaging, Food Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Fruit and Vegetable Technology, Oil and Fat Technology, Animal Product Technology, Cereal and Legume Technology, Principles of Management, Marketing Management, Accounting and Finance
B.Sc in Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics with sixth rank at the university level.
Strategies for developing business in the food processing sector from Central Food technological research Institute, Mysore
Diploma Course in German Language
Research Project during the Final Semester
Kinetics of Moisture loss and Fat uptake during deep fryingWork Experience :
From June , 2011 till November 2011
Quality and Food Safety department at Cadbury India Limited for six months.Areas of exposure include,
Support for FSSC
Support during internal audit
Practical exposure to Quality checksResearch Papers Presented :
Presented a paper on “development of frozen vegetable balls” at National Conference on “A roadmap to emerging trends in food processing and marketing” conducted at PAJANCOA and RI, Karaikkal
Presented a paper on “Quality assessment of frying medium” in at an international conference conducted at Pondichery
Presented a paper on “Impact of vacuum dehydration on nutrient properties of select high moisture tropical Indian fruits” at international conference at SalemSeminars and Conferences attended :
International Conference of Food Technology conducted at Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Tanjavur.
National level conference titled “A road map to emerging trends in food processing and marketing” conducted at PAJANCOA, Karaikkal
Workshop on “Integrated Food Laws” at Pondichery university
International Conference on “traditional Foods” conducted at Pondichery University.
International conference on “Functional foods and Neutraceuticals” conducted at Periyar University, Salem, Tamil NaduAwards :
1. Sponsored links :
University rank Holder (6th) in B.sc Nutrition, Food Service management and Dietetics
2. Won the “Best article” award for the article, “Healthy way to start a Healthy day”, written in Food science journal of MOP Vaishnav College for women in 2009.
3. Won the First place in Menu Planning competition Held by the Food and Nutrition Board, Govt.of.India on 7th September 2010
4. Won the “Best article” award for the research paper titled, “Quality assessment of oil mediums used for frying”, written in Food science journal of MOP Vaishnav College for women 2010.
5. Won the “Best Project” award for research project titled “Impact of vacuum dehydration on nutrient properties of select high moisture tropical Indian fruits”Other Roles :
Student editor of the “Journal of Food and Nutrition” published by MOP Vaishnav College for Women during the year 2009 – 2010
Organizing committee member of a national level conference “Emerging opportunities and trends in Food Technology” during January 2010.
Organizing committee member of a national level seminar, “Foods 2011” during February 2011.
Published an article titled “breakfast around the world” in Food science journal of MOP Vaishnav College for women.Extra Curricular Activities :
Member of NSS unit of Anna Adarsh college for Women from 2006 – 2009
Proficient in Carnatic Vocal MusicDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.