Seeking a role in an organization where I can learn and grow professionally and contribute to achieve the organizational objectives.SYNOPSIS :
A seasoned Customer care Professional for the past 6 years
Competency in managing team of professionals
Good ability to assess, create and manage vital MIS reports and documentation for Senior Management
Proficiency in dealing with Client Complains, Job Scheduling and work management to meet the committed dead lines
Wellversed with different Computer applications such as MSWord and Spreadsheet functions.
Ability to automate daily routine and repeated functions using MSOffice efficiency enhancement tools and simple programming in C++.ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE :Organization : Sharekhan Pvt. Ltd.Position : RM (Relationship Manager)
From – Jan’11 till dateKRA’S :
Accountable for acquisition of High net worth clients
Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite
Responsible for activation of trading account of clients, assisting new entrants in the equity market on the fundamentals of market.
Responsible for cross selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, PMS etc to the existing set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as a when required
Dealing with HNI clients.Organization : LG Electronics India Pvt. LtdPosition : Section Incharge
From Sep 2005 till Dec 2010KRA’S :
1. Managing customer complaints for all types of LG products
2. Scheduling and job allocation to Service Engineers for different product specialization
3. Managing service support for all LG product dealers and end customers for 12 districts in Bihar for all kinds of product complains.
4. Sponsored links :
Effectively monitoring the job accomplishment track and maintaining feedback from the clients of their satisfaction for the services offered.
5. Taking necessary steps to ensure efficiency in providing services by minimizing downtime for the clients.
6. Taking care for the dynamic inventory management of wide variety of spare parts for different products.
7. Account Management and Ensuring invoice realization and keeping a track of it.
8. Managing the team of service Engineers for different product specialization in LG portfolio.
9. Monitoring the performance of the team and taking necessary action to keep them motivated.
10. Supervising other office activities like correspondence with client’s, dealers and Head office, followup on pending requests etc
11. Managing up keep of all the office equipments, procuring tools, devices from vendors on quotation basis etc.
12 Arranging all kinds of consumable, stationeries and other daily requirements of the office.Organization : Reliance Life InsurancePosition : Development Officer
Duration July 2004 to Aug 2005ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS : 2004 : Honors in Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Magadh Univ. Gaya (75% with Distinction) 2000 : 10 + 2 from Magadh University, Gaya College, Gaya (66% 1st Division) 1998 : 10th from T. Model School (74% 1st Division)CERTIFICATE COURSE :
A certificate course on Office Efficiency Enhancement skills using basic tools in computers like MS Office (MSWord, Excel, Power Point etc) from INFORMATICS.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & TRAININGS :
Computer Programming language skills in C and C++ acquired through a certificate course at NIIT in 2004
A certificate course on Office Efficiency Enhancement skills using basic tools in computers like MS Office (MSWord, Excel, Power Point etc) from INFORMATICS
A professional course on refining language skills and official communication through OXBRIDGE.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.