To be an integral part of a competitive work environment, which would help me grow, both on the intellectual and personal front, while contributing to the growth and success of organizationWork Experience :
Presently Working in Thomson Reuters India Pvt. Ltd. as a Associate Content Analyst (From 8th March 2010)Project :
Worked on several data addition and process enhancement projects internally for Thomson Reuters and also involved in several active testing and analysis of results.Job Profile :
Responsible for processing and updating data on Estimates provided by various contributors in an accurate and timely manner for Global FixedIncome market on a realtime basis.
Responsible for handling customer issues on a daily basis and raising alerts to internal and external clients when data issues are identified.
Preparing reports and analysis of trade data for internal and external use.
Communicating with internal stake holders and external suppliers on a daily basis on various data and trade concerns.
Working effectively with several internal Teams to provide the best experience to the customer via Thomson Reuters’ products.
Working on internal data enhancements, data testing and reporting.
Keeping the Team informed about the changes, enhancements and development within the process or external events.
Monitoring Real Time and other related trade data to prevent pricing/application issues that effect customers.
Effective trouble shooting in case of any outages.ACADEMIC DETAILS :
Qualification School/College University Year Result
MBA (Finance) National Institute of management of studies Bangalore Sikkim Manipal University 2009 First class
B.COM B.L.D.E’A College, Jamkhandi Karnataka University Dharwad 2006 First class
P.U.C B.L.D.E’A College, Jamkhandi. Sponsored links :
PreUniversity board Bangalore 2003 Second class
S S L C P B High School Jamkhandi Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board 2001 PassOTHER QUALIFICATION :
P G D C A B.L.D.E’A College, Jamkhandi Karnataka University
Dharwad 2007 First classPROJECT DETAILS :Name of the company : “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Electro Porcelains Division” (BHELEPD) at Malleshwaram in Bangalore560012Title of the Project : “Financial Statement Analysis”Objectives of the project :
1. To provide reliable financial information about Resources & Obligations of firm.
2. To determine the financial condition and financial performance of the firm.
3. To involve comparison for a useful interpretation of the financial statements.
4. To find out the solution to the unfavorable financial conditions and financial performance of firm.Financial Statement : Meaning, Functions, Important, Objectives, steps, Types, Techniques.Ratio Analysis : Meaning, Important, Advantages & Disadvantages, and Different types of ratios.COMPUTER SKILLS :Operating System : BASIC, WINDOWS 98/XPUtilities : MSExcel, MsWord, MSPower point, Tally.STRENGTHS :
Adjusting with SituationDECLARATION :
I hereby certify that the above mentioned information is true.Date :Place : Bangalore
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.