In consistence of my knowledge and passion, I wish to achieve excellence in the field of rehabilitation. Looking for, challenging opportunities that provide the exposure to the cutting edge. Posses good written & oral communication skills & enjoy teamwork with organization of repute.Work experience :
1. At present working with Hope rehabilitation Centre, Kashipur as senior therapist from 05/08/09 till date.
Work Profile Use to consult and treat children with various disability like cerebral palsy, autism, learning disability, asperger’s syndrome, down syndrome, angelman syndrome, rett’s syndrome, hyperactive children, children with hand writing problems, balance problem.
2. Worked in Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi62 as assistant teaching from 04/09/08 till 01/08/09.Work Profile : Teaching practical and theory of BOT and MOT students of all batches and all subject of occupational therapy specially peadiatrics, and clinical demonstration & planning treatment session in Majeedia Hospital to.
3. Worked as Occupational Therapist with Dr G P Dureja in Delhi Pain Management Center “Institute of Spasticity Counseling and Management”, B2/18, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi. (From 05/02/2006 till 04/08/06 & from 15/0/52008 till 03/09/2008)Work Profile : used to consult and treat with children with cerebral palsy of various type, spastic hand and patient with severe pain. Pre and post botox therapy, therapy after phenol block and therapy after baclofen pump.Registration :
All India Occupational Therapy Association (AIOTA)
Delhi Council of Physiotherapy & Occupational therapy (DCPTOT).Academic Credentials :
MOTh (paeds) 60.4% Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi 2008
BOTh 61% Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi 2006
XIIth 58.4% U.P.Board, Allahabad 1997
Xth 60% U.P.Board, Allahabad 1995Key Areas and Strength :
Pre and post Botox Therapy.
Therapy after Phenol Block and Epidural.
Parental counseling & Managerial skill.
Project writing and Presentation.
Smart working, Group leading & Multiple taskingInternship :
DEPARTMENT UNIT DURATION SUPERVISION
Mental Health OPD, IPD & Day Care 45days Dr K K Mohan
Neurology OPD, IPD & Neuro Rehab 45days Dr Alok Malik
Orthopedics OPD, IPD & Trauma center 45days Dr Runjhun
Pediatric OPD, Child care center 45days Dr Alok Malik
Clinical exposure during course duration
AIIMS, New Delhi 2 month
Majeedia Hospital, New Delhi 6 month
G B Pant Hospital, Delhi 2 month
Leprosy Mission Hospital, Nand Nagri, New Delhi 2 month
D C C W HariNagar, New Delhi 2 month
Delhi Psychiatry Centre, New Delhi 2 month
St. Sponsored links :
Stephans Hospital, Delhi 2 month
Four Steps special school, New Delhi 1 month
Amar Jyoti Hopspital, New Delhi 1 monthAcademic Projects :1) Title : A comparative study on body composition in pre and
post menopausal women.Clients : Local population surrounding Majeedia Hospital.Role : Occupational therapistNo of subjects : 20Duration : 3 MonthsScope : The findings of this study show the clear need for intervention in this population. An Occupational therapist can contribute immensely through development of intervention programs such as
Occupational therapy physical activity programs.
Use of behavioral approaches.
And selfmanagement approaches including life style changes etc.2) Title : An evaluation of BTX type A with occupational therapy in
management of spastic foot of cerebral palsy.Clients : Children of Cerebral Palsy of Diaplegic and Hemiplegic type.Role : Occupational Therapist.Responsibilities :
Development of treatment plane.
Implementation of treatment plane.
Documentation of results and discussion.No of subjects : 30Duration : Six months.Scope : The findings of this study are helpful for the chidren with cerebral palsy who are having lower limb spasticity and can not walk properly. This population may have a benifit from botulinum toxin injection inspite of having surgical procedur for muscle lenghining to compansiate shortened muscles.Attendance of seminars :
National Symposium on Stroke G B Pant Hospital New Delhi.
All India Occupational Therapists Association 2004 In New Delhi.
Interventional Pain management 0n 23ed Dec 2007 at ISIC, New Delhi
Workshop on Hand Rehabilitation on 6th feb2008 at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, New Delhi.
Participation in camp, walk and awareness program on the occasion of World Mental Health Day, deppt of psychiatry, Dr R.M.L Hospital, New Delhi on 10th October 2008.Knowledge of computer :
Operating system (win98, XP, window vista)
Net surfingDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.