CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Looking forward to be associated with an organization that offers scope to apply my knowledge and skills in development with latest trends resulting in the growth of organization.ACADEMIC EDUCATION :
Qualification School/College Address University/ Board Year of Passing % Of Marks
SSLC Sai English High School SSC 2002 68.73%
Higher Secondary +2 Holy Cross Women’s College Intermediate 2005 62%
B.SC Nursing Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science NIMS 2009 71.2%INSERVICE EDUCATION AND HAD HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN NIMS HOSPITAL :
Cardio vascular System
Genital Urinary System
Central Nervous System
Hospital Acquired Infection
HIV Control Measures
Infection Control in Theatre
Patient CareSEMINARS ATTENDED& CERTIFICATES AQUIRED DURING MY TENURE :Seminar on :
1. Participated in The Trained Nurses Association of India.
2. District Medical And Health Office, Hyderabad (Intensified Pulse Polio Immunization Programme)
3. Paticipated in 2day Abhilasha workshop conducted by DR. REDDY’S FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH EDUCATION.
4. Paticipated in National Seminar on Health and Environment in Foundation for Prevention of Birth Disorders.
5. Paticipated in Basic GCP (Good Clinical Practices) Workshop conducted by QUINTILES.
6. Certified from AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION as BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health care Providers (CPR & AED) Program.WORK EXPERIENCE :
1.NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES.Designation : STAFF NURSE.Worked Period : JULY2009 to JUNE2010.
1. Sponsored links :
Worked as Staff Nurse in Dialysis Unit in NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,HYDERABAD.Responsibilities :
I have managed the patients of END STAGE RENAL DISEASE and has gained hands on experience in AVF (Arterial Venous Fistual) Cannulation and several Important RENAL Procedures.2.GYD Diagnostics & Reference Laboratories[P]Ltd.Designation : STAFF NURSE[ICN] Infection Control Nurse.Worked period : DECEMBER2010 to TILL DATE.
1.Working as staff nurse[ICN] in SUNSHINE HOSPITALS,SECUNDERABAD.Responsibilities :
liaise between microbiology department and clinical departments for detection and control of HAI;
collaborate with the ICO on surveillance of infection and detection of outbreaks;
collect specimens and preliminary processing.
Provided Training and education under the supervision of ICO to nurses and
To increase awareness among patients and visitors about infection control.
TRAINED AND CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FOR BLS for Health Care Providers ( CPR & AED ) program.DECLARATION :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.