Personal Details :Nationality : IndianPost applied : Technical author ( technical publications)
Currently working in NDC Institute of aircraft maintenance engineering (approved by DGCA) as a senior faculty mechanical department , Vadodara, Gujarat , IndiaEducational Qualification :
1. Higher Secondary Education 10th, 2002 under CBSE board with 79% aggregate marks
2. Senior Secondary Education (10+2), 2004, PCMB Stream, under CBSE board with 72% aggregate marks
3. 3 years AME technical training from mechanical engg. stream ( 2005-2008) with 83% aggregate marks
4. B.com Graduate Delhi University, SOL (2009-2012) with subjects ( Human Resource Management, principle of Economics, Business English, computer applications in business, cost accounting )Technical Qualification :
Completed 3 years DGCA approved Aircraft Maintenance Engineering licence course in Mechanical Stream from Indian Institute of Aeronautical science New Delhi (2005-2008) equivalent to ICAO type II standard & successfully completed 6 months on job training in Helicopter Division Mesco Airlines Raipur ChhatisgarhDGCA Papers :
Passed Paper 3 (Jet Engine) of DGCA license Examination (76 % )
Passed paper 2 (General Engg. & practices) with ( 76 % marks)
Passed paper 1 ( Aircraft Manual/ CAR ) with ( 76 % marks )Computer number : E-06027549Experience : Total Aviation Experience 5 years till dateField Experience : 10 monthsAcademic Experience : 2 years as an Instructor
SI No. Sponsored links :
Organization Name Duration Training Period Work Details
1 Currently working in NDC Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Vadodara,Gujarat approved in cat.G (LA,CP,HA,JE) by DGCA Govt. of India 1year & 3 months working till date July 2012-sept 2013 till date Working as an senior mechanical Instructor ( Jet engine lab Incharge) teaching ( Jet engine, jet engine system, propeller, Engineering drawing, NDT & maintenance practices) & ground run learjet CJ 610 Aircraft & Cessna 150 aircraft
2 Institute of aeronautics & engg. , Bhopal approved in cat. G (LA,CP,JE) by DGCA Govt. of India 9 months March2011-Nov 2011 Worked as an instructor for the subject ( CAR, A/C rules & regulations, Hardware)
3 Mesco airlines, DRDO airport 4 months Apr 2008-Aug2008 Assisted in 50 hrs, 100 hrs, 300 hrs inspection on MI-172 helicopters in Shimla ( Himachal Pradesh)
4 Mesco airlines, DRDO airport 6 months Oct07-April08 Assisted in cleaning,inspection & maintenance of MI-172 helicopters & Ecureuil AS350 BA helicopters fitted with TV3-117 VM Engines & Arriel 1B Engines respectivelyDeclaration :-
I hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I will be ready to impart my duties wherever the Organization will ask me to the best of my abilities and within the given time period.Place : VadodaraDate :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.