To pursue a career in the core sector as an employee, being resourceful to the organization where I can utilize my skills & knowledge gained in the field.Technical/Functional Competencies :
Basic Electronics, Sensor and transducer, PLC & Industrial Instrumentation
Task Oriented.Experience :Name of the Company : RASHMI METALIKS LIMITED, KHARAGPUR, WEST BENGALDate of Joining : 1st June 2011 to till date.Job Post : Assistant EngineerDepartment : Pellet (Electrical & Instrumentation)Key Role : Shift Engineer.Job Responsibilities : Presently working as a project engineer in the 0.6 MTP Pellet plant at RASHMI METALIKS LIMITED, KHARAGPUR. My responsibilities are:
1. To co-ordinate and handle the problems that arises in the electrical & instrumentation field..
2. Testing motor connections.
3. Testing PLC connections with the field instruments and sensors.
4. Rectification of the problem as early as possible and report to the Senior Officials of the department.
5. Preparing job targets and trying to complete it before time.
6. Erection of PCC, MCC panels erection, commissioning & testing with field equipment.
7. Power and control cables schedule preparation, cable laying, termination, glanding supervision.
8. Sponsored links :
Soft Starter erection, testing & commissioning.
9. Calibration and maintenance of instruments like level sensors, level switches, pressure transmitters, RTDs, thermocouples, dampers etc.Education Details :
College/School University/Board Year of Passing Percentage/ Grade
B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation) BANKURA UNNAYANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING, BANKURA. West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata 2011 77.6%
H.S (12th Class) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO.2, KGP CBSE 2006 66.66%
HSLC (10th Class) KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO.2, KGP CBSE 2004 68.88%Certifications :
1. Vocational Training from KOLAGHAT THERMAL POWER STATION(KTPS) , Mecheda on "Instrumentation", 2010.
2. Vocational Training from RAILWAY, Kharagpur on "instrumentation", 2010.
3. Vocational Training from IIATCA, Kolkata on “ PLC”,2011.Achievements :
Won many prizes in sports and extracurricular activities at school and as well as in college level.
Hobbies & Extra Curricular Activities
Reading books & Playing cricket and football.Personal Details :Gender : MaleMarital : Status SingleNationality : INDIANLanguages Known : ENGLISH, HINDI & BENGALIDeclaration :
I certify that the above particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date : ___________Place : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.