Indepth knowledge on analog circuit components such as resistor, inductor, capacitance, diode and transistors, power supply and timer circuits
Knowledge of Microcontroller8051,
Detailed knowledge on different sensors such as pressure sensor, temperature sensor, LVDT, RTD etc.HANDS ON TRAINING EXPERIENCES :Summer Training1. Location : National Thermal Power Corporation, Kahalgaon, dist. Bhagalpur, bihar
Visited and learned how thermal power is generated from coal. The use & functioning of boilers, switch gears etc.ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS :
Examination Discipline/ Specification College / Institution University/ Board Semester/ (Yr. of passing) DGPA/ Percentage
Bachelor of Technology (20062010) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Bengal College of Engineering & Technology West Bengal University of Technology(WBUT) 2010 6.92
AISSCE(10+2) Physics, chemistry, maths, biology, english Assembly of God Church School, Purulia C.B.S.E. Sponsored links :
Secondary (10th Std.) Common Subjects Assembly of God Church School, Purulia C.B.S.E. 2003 80.00%ADDITIONAL COURSE :COURSE : 6 MONTHS COURSE ON “ INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION AND PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEERING”INSTITUTE : INSTITUTE OF AUTOMATION AND TECHNOLOGYCOURSE CONTENTS :
2. PLC’s – ROCKWELL(ALLEN BRADLEY), SIEMENS, LG
3. A.C Drives
5. Process Control
6. ElectronicsTECHNICAL SKILL SET :Programming Languages : C Language, Assembly Level Language (Microcontroller & Microprocessor)MAJOR COURSEWORK :
Microprocessor and Microcontrollers.
Digital Integrated Circuits.
Digital Signal Processing.
Sensors and Transducers.
Motors and Actuators.
Process Control.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the information described above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.Place : KOLKATA.Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.